Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Attention boys and girls!

I have decided to go see Fleetwood Mac again!

They've extended their tour and are going to be in Nashville on June 19th. Since I'm not going to be able to afford to see Bette this year, I decided I totally have to go see FM again. My seats are much closer this time (something I am paying a pretty penny for) and I'm really excited about going again. I can't get their songs out of my head!!

I'm also going to see Blondie and Pat Benatar in Cincinnati in August. This will be both mine and my sister's third time seeing Blondie. The concert is the day after my birthday and the day before our King's Island trip at work, so it looks to be a pretty great weekend. Other good news includes rumors that Bette may be extending her Vegas contract, which gives me more time to go see her! Yay!

My jaw's all fucked up, and while it doesn't hurt, I'm basically chewing sideways so it makes eating very difficult. And I am so hungry. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment