Monday, December 22, 2008

Wilkommen

Alright, so this is my first official blog post, outside of LiveJournal anyway. I have been a devoted LiveJournalee for over three years now, but in hopes of expanding my blog audience, I thought I'd try a new venue. For those of you who aren't familiar with my ingenius LiveJournal, my name is Lora. I just graduated from college in May and I am obsessed with Bette Midler. Anything else that you need to know about me will come with time.

I had today off from work and decided to make it my bi-monthly cleaning day before I head out to spend Christmas with my family. Other than a few straggling dishes in the sink, the place looks pretty good. The fact that I did clean today makes me feel much better. Other than that, it was really a wasted day. I watched the movie Mamma Mia! three times within a 24 hour time period, and now I'm listening to Def Leppard. Oh god. What is wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment