Tuesday, June 2, 2009

my new BFF

I have had a very full couple of days. On Sunday, I brought home a baby kitty. His name is Bogie and he is PRECIOUS. I'm trying to wean him from a bottle right now. He's only about five weeks old and we have no idea what happened to his mother or how long they have been separated. He's doing really well about not getting into things, but I have yet to leave him home for a whole day. The past two days I've left work for my lunch break to go home and check on him. I have him closed up in the utility room (which is practically empty, so he has plenty of room) for now. I don't want to leave him out in the apartment until he is big enough where I can't lose him underneath what little furniture I have. Everyone has to come over and see him sometime soon!

Leaving work now. I'll update again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment