Wednesday, August 26, 2009

January 13th

I've decided to choose January 13th as my prospective date for going to see The Showgirl Must Go On.

Help me make this happen guys! If I want to get drunk randomly, don't let me do it. I need to set the money aside. If I want to go out to eat, convince me to eat at home instead. That's money I could be taking to Vegas. Don't let me buy CDs or DVDs...who am I kidding? I rarely have the money to do that anymore anyway. And, if you know some way I can do odd jobs for a little cash, let me know! I may even offer to mow my grandmother's yard and I've never been on a mower in my life. I am convinced I can make this happen for myself. I may even invest in the Smug Mutha package. It will be pricey, and I didn't really want to sit first row, but it will mean meeting Bette after the show and that would make me the happiest woman in the world. I need people to help me stay motivated!

And of course this doesn't start until I get my next paycheck on Monday. :)

2 comments:

  1. If you look on Craigslist, people are always wanting dog walkers and pet sitters. Of course, you run the risk of the "pet" belonging to a serial killer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually pet sitting for Leticia this weekend for $20. And I may have to get a second job for a few months to help make these loan repayments that I have to start making.

    ReplyDelete