Thursday, June 30, 2011

I yam who I yam and that's all that I yam.

Hello! My name is Lora and I am a control freak. I think everything should turn out a certain way and when it doesn't I get all freaked out. I think that I am responsible for being the one to take care of everybody, so if you do something I don't think you should, I am going to help you try and "fix" it. I think that everything has a reason for happening, and that if all you do is take life as it comes, you are not living it to its full potential. I also think that you should be constantly trying to better yourself and your situation, so I get pissed off if you are completely content with your life the way that it is, especially when your life is spent with you being poor and undereducated when I think you deserve more than that. I am bossy and particular.

If you don't like it, go away, 'cause I ain't changin'.

1 comment: