Friday, January 2, 2009

And in my spare time, I kill animals.

I rang in the New Year with friends at Lynagh's Pub watching Fifth on the Floor play. If you live in Lexington and have never heard of this band, find them. They are awesome. Always put on a good show.

I've started trying to log my calories burned and consumed on fitday.com. So far, it seems like I'm burning more than I am consuming (I've cut down my food intake quite a bit over the past four days). I hope I can actually lose some weight. Something that I thought was really funny though was the fact that listed under "home activities" is "butchering animals." It would be bad enough if someone was indeed using their at-home leisure time to slaughter animals. But even so, why would you log that on your activities tracker?

1 comment:

  1. I hear slaughtering hogs is quite the cardio workout.

    ReplyDelete