Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I need some serious help with my blog. I want to give it a little more of my personality, but I'm not really sure what to add. Considering my personality is largely unoriginal, I seem to be stuck. Even the title I chose is a little blah. I've always said that if I ever published a book of essays, I would call it Ramblings of an Ignorant Soul. That title might even work for a memoir. But I came up with the title in high school and I am beginning to feel that I've outgrown it. Or maybe I'm just tired of it. I'm not really sure anymore.

I'm doing really well with this eating healthier thing. I did my bi-monthly grocery shopping on Sunday and bought tons of fresh produce, and I even made chicken noodle soup from scratch. I haven't actually tried it yet (it's in the freezer for later consumption), but I plan on taking it to work for lunch tomorrow. I also have an avocado that I'll be trying in the next few days. Yum.

Not much to talk about, although the last few days have been pretty full. I've been FINALLY working on the scrapbook of my sister's wedding stuff (fourteen months later), and today I have plans with two different people for the evening. It's going to be a long night.

Fleetwood Mac's spring tour has been up on Ticketmaster for some time, but there are only a handful of dates, none of which go west of the Mississippi or south of Illinois. Surely to god there will be more shows. I have to go see them this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment