Wednesday, March 18, 2009

excitation

I am currently working job #2 for today. I'm sure I'll be tired tomorrow. I was at DFS from 8:30 to a little after 5 and I clocked in at WFM at 5:34. I'm here until 10. But tomorrow I get to sleep a little longer in the morning, so that will be nice.

Today was the first day I and the other new employees were able to get out on the floor and start learning our jobs. I haven't gotten to do much yet, but I am still REALLY excited. I finally got to go to my own cubicle today. I have my own computer, my own space, a wireless headset for my phone, and my phone EVEN HAS MY NAME ON IT. You know, like, on the screen. How freakin' awesome is that? I feel like a kid in a candy store in this place. The only bad thing I've found so far? I don't get my first paycheck until April 15.

I'll be glad when Friday rolls around so I can buy some groceries and have something other than oatmeal and pasta to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment