Wednesday, March 11, 2009

news

Here it is, almost a week after my oral surgery and I am still in pain. The most solid food I've eaten is pizza (yesterday) and that was a long process. I'm pretty sure my stitches are coming out though, which is kind of gross. I go back to see the oral surgeon tomorrow, so hopefully he can tell me why my cheeks are still swollen. :(

I start a new job on Monday. I am going to be working as a contract auditor with Dealers' Financial Services. I'll be staying on part-time with Whole Foods for some time. I'd like to get my credit card paid off and buy some amenities for myself. You know, couch, washer, dryer, that sort of thing. Maybe I can even send myself to Vegas (since Ellen clearly isn't going to). I'm really excited about getting to do something new. I even get my own cubicle!

That's it for now. For some reason I'm still really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment