Friday, March 6, 2009

I look like a freaking chipmunk.

Got my wisdom teeth out yesterday so I am recuperating from that. My mouth hurts REALLY bad, even with Lortab every four hours. I can barely fit like half a spoon in my mouth, and all I've eaten since yesterday morning at 7 is a Frosty, strawberry yogurt, and chocolate pudding. Not in large quantities either. But I have until Tuesday to feel up to going to work, so I think I should be okay by then. Unfortunately, most of my federal tax refund that I was going to use to pay for those Fleetwood Mac tickets had to be spent on my procedure yesterday because I didn't have as much money in my HRA as I thought. Hopefully things will work out in my favor and I won't be terribly broke much longer. (More to come on that next week.)

My Ellen video now has over 100 views on YouTube. If you haven't watched it yet, you should!

No comments:

Post a Comment