Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Long Time Gone

Wow. It's been a while since I posted. Didn't realize it had been that long.

I don't really have that much to update, honestly. In my mind, I've come up with a few commentaries on life over the past couple of weeks, but naturally I didn't write them down, so where does that leave us? Why, right here, with nothing to talk about.

I've been on a Cher kick lately thanks to some CDs and DVDs I borrowed from Kent. I used to really love Cher back about ten years ago, but I guess I've sort of neglected her lately. Sorry Cherilyn.

Bogie is getting ever larger and sometimes more feisty, but I still love having him around and wouldn't trade him for anything.

Looks like I won't be dressing up for Halloween this year. Not only am I broke and can't even afford to piece together a costume from Goodwill, I don't really have any good costume ideas either. I thought of being either Stevie Nicks or Karen Walker, but Stevie would require a wig that I don't really want to wear and Karen would not be recognizable to enough people. Granted, recognizable isn't exactly my bag anyway. Halloween 2007, anyone?

I am supposed to be working about twenty hours a week in the third shift time slot at Kroger, but I haven't heard anything from them since Friday, when I went in to take my drug test. At the time it sounded like a sure thing, but now that they haven't called to set up my orientation I am a little concerned. Not that I have any reason to be worried, but still...

Guess I ought to head to bed now. I haven't been sleeping very well lately. In fact, I'm overly tired most of the time. Anyway, gotta get to bed so I can try to get up on time tomorrow. I'll try to think of some topics at work to blog about and get back to you in a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment