Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ellen

So Ellen DeGeneres had two teenagers on her show today that had posted a YouTube video in hopes of someday being on the show. I didn't watch the clip. Maybe they have some sort of rare super-talent. But I made a YouTube video trying to get Ellen's attention too, and it didn't work. :( This depresses me. Granted, I'm not jailbait and didn't actually have images of myself in the video, but now it makes me feel like they got on her show because their video got a ton of hits, which makes me feel bad because mine didn't. It wasn't for lack of trying! I was all over Facebook advertising said video plus I posted something on Ellen's site about it, and I wrote a blog about it. So they're cute and underage and I'm not so they got to be on her show.

Sorry, I'm just really depressed right now anyway so I'm just overreacting. I want certain things so badly but am too scared to actually try to achieve them, so I guess I have no right to complain anyway. *sigh* Continue to ignore me.

No comments:

Post a Comment