Friday, January 8, 2010

Hush little baby, don't say a word.

Well, that's it. I'm done working two jobs! Yay! I'm still not caught up on sleep, so I will be spending lots of time while I'm not at work on the couch. I actually think tonight I'm going to buy a log and have a fire going tonight. So warm. Mmm.

Okay, gotta tell you a secret. I really really really really want a baby. I know I'm not in the right place in my life in more ways than one, but all of these people keep having babies and I keep thinking of myself pregnant and wondering what it feels like and what I would look like and what it would make me think about. My biological clock will ring through my ears from time to time (has been for almost ten years now) and I just can't help but think about it. I think part of me is afraid it will never happen for me and that's why I seem to keep dwelling on it so much. I don't know. Plus I'm just lonely and I know that a baby would make me happy. Of course, I do have my cat baby, but a real baby doesn't claw and scratch the hell out of you when they get mad. Sigh. This has been a long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment