Saturday, April 3, 2010

Peaches

I don't really know much about Peaches Geldof, other than the fact that she's the overprivileged daughter of legendary music producer Sir Bob Geldof and that she's had major drug issues in the past, but I already do not like her. Add to the fact that she is dating superfamous hot Jew Eli Roth and that makes me dislike her even more.

A "scandal" recently broke when some kid posted nude photos of he and Peaches from a romp this past November. Supposedly heroin was involved. I fully believe this. However, Eli Roth does not. In a completely bizarre move, he has posted an open letter to the kid's mother on MySpace. This has now made its way to one of my favorite celeb blogs. Read the letter here in its entirety.

Aside from the fact that Roth's motivation for writing this letter is completely ridiculous (especially considering he is a fully-grown man over the age of 40), and that he tries to discredit this boy's mother for no obvious reason, I found the letter to actually be very well written. He presents his, or rather Peaches, side of the story very well, and the language he used was very concise. But who honestly cares? If Peaches Geldof wants to take her (daddy's) money and buy drugs, why is that the world's business? She is ruining no one's life but her own, and apparently Eli Roth's. If he's dumb enough to fall for that "I'm sober" bullshit, then he's digging his own grave.

Just sharing my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment