Thursday, February 19, 2009

cubicle #6

Mister D is going to provide the link to my Ellen letter to Bootleg Betty readers this weekend! This is a HUGE deal. This is the Bette website. It's not her official website, but it's better! This is the one that all the BetteHeads read to get the most up-to-date info. I'm super excited! 8 comments and counting at this point. Hopefully I can get a few more. I really appreciate everyone's help so far!

I've made an appointment for Monday to consult about getting my wisdom teeth cut out. I have one already, and now another one is starting to poke through. They're really starting to cause me some pain. I can feel the tightness in my mouth. My mouth is so tiny I can barely fit all the teeth I have, so you can imagine that getting more is slightly painful. This could be contributing to all my neck and jaw problems as well. Fortunately, I have quite a bit of money in my FSA account, and it should pay for most, if not all, of the procedure. Yay! I guess my crappy health insurance is at least good for one thing.

I still haven't gotten a power cord for my laptop. I guess I need to do that soon. Oh! But I've already pre-spent my tax refund. I'm taking my dad to Columbus to see Fleetwood Mac in April! I was going to go anyway, I had already decided, but I am taking him as an early birthday present. He turns fifty this year, so I thought something big (a.k.a. expensive) was in order. He was worried about the drive, but I told him it wasn't a big deal. Driving three hours to see the greatest band of all time? That's nothing! It ought to be a great show.

No comments:

Post a Comment