Monday, February 2, 2009

No car for you! Come back one week!

One week later and my car is still being repaired. Last I heard (on Friday), they didn't even have the goddamn parts in. I want my car...NOW. I hate driving my mom's car. Not that it's that bad or anything, I just hate driving other peoples' cars. It's so awkward.

I watched the Super Bowl last night and was actually pretty impressed. That interception at the Arizona end zone that turned into a touchdown for Pittsburgh? Amazing. I wish I could remember that guy's name. He's going to be in sports history books for quite a long time.

There was something else, other than stuff about my car, that I was wanting to update on, but I have totally forgotten now that I am actually here in front of the computer.

Oh yeah! I remember! My fucking laptop isn't working! So I am currently updating from the public library. Yeah. Something's wrong with my AC power cord and it won't work. My computer's already dead, so it's just been sitting sadly in my room for the past week and a half, unable to be used. I would buy another power cord, but since that would run me at least a hundred dollars, it's going to have to wait. Why does everything always go wrong at the same time?

1 comment:

  1. Great question... why does everything always go wrong at the same time? Is it the universe stacking the odds against us? Is it the magnetic pull of bad vibes? Or, is it that life just sucks, plain and simple?

    I come the point of view that life just sucks. With cold, hard, uncaring lips.
    -Jade

    ReplyDelete