Saturday, April 18, 2009

In less than twelve hours...

...I'll be on my way to Columbus. I've sort of developed a little wish list in my head of songs that I hope they do. Of course, "Dreams", "Rhiannon", and probably "Gypsy" are on there, but they are givens to a tour professing to consist only of the hits. Word is they're doing "Sara", which will be thrilling. However, the song I really want to hear is "Silver Springs". I will die if they do that song. "Second Hand News" is also way up on my list, and "I Don't Wanna Know" would be a nice treat, but that one's a shot in the dark. I am just sooo excited about later. I can't even sleep.

We're leaving Lexington around 2:30, and I have tons to do before then. Gotta vacuum, return some stuff to Wet Seal, clean out my car, buy soap. It's going to be a busy morning leading up to a marvelous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment