Friday, April 10, 2009

The world is coming to an end.

Why didn't anyone tell me that Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson broke up?? I will be lost without them!!!

Things are going well today. I'm in a good mood and work hasn't been unbearable. In fact, job #1 was swell today. We weren't all that busy and I actually got to relax and take my time doing my work. It was nice.

I went back to the oral surgeon this morning and he doesn't seem too concerned about the feeling of swelling that I still have in my left cheek. My mouth wasn't sensitive on the inside, so he thinks any infection I may have had must be gone, but wants to see me in two weeks just in case there are any flare-ups.

It seems like there was a reason I decided to post a blog today, but I can't think of it now.

Eight days until Fleetwood Mac!

No comments:

Post a Comment