Sunday, April 26, 2009

What a beautiful day!

It has now been over a week since the Fleetwood Mac show. Sad.

This weekend has been interesting. I was unexpectedly left with no plans for the entire weekend, so Friday after work I watched Slumdog Millionaire (which was good but not AMAZING like everyone has been saying) and then went to Buffalo Wild Wings with Chris and Andrew. I hadn't been there in a while, so that was cool. Saturday morning I woke up on my own at like 9:30, so I decided to drive to Campbellsville because I had no one to hang out with at all that day and I didn't feel like sitting around the house bored all day. I didn't get in until like 2, then picked my sister up from work at 3 and we went to E-town for a few hours. We ate at Steak'n'Shake and just went to a few stores. Neither of us really had anything we wanted to buy or money to spend, so we were just hanging out. I went to my grandma's house for a late supper after that. So yesterday was cool. I got to enjoy the nice weather being out and about like that, saw all my grandparents for a little bit, and got to see a few of the cousins. I came back up here last night mainly just because I didn't want to have to get up and go to church in the morning. I got a couple movies from Redbox before I came home and watched Role Models last night before I went to bed. This morning I slept until like 11:30 and literally did nothing for two hours. Jon-Michael and I went to a late lunch at Cheddar's around 2, and after that I just did some running around. I bought a new wallet and a poster frame for my Fleetwood Mac poster that I'm going to put above my bar. Most importantly, I bought two patio chairs. They're not snazzy nor all that comfy (I plan on buying cushions after I get paid again) but now I can sit out on my balcony with a guest and enjoy the lovely weather, which is what I have been doing for the last hour and a half (minus the guest). Blogging on my balcony in the sunshine. It's quite nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment