Monday, December 7, 2009

Big Fat Fatty

Last night I decided I was going to try to work out more. I do this periodically. But I was reading Valerie Bertinelli's Losing It, and she was talking about how fat she was at 135 and I thought, "My God, I must look like a cow." So I figured I should give it a shot. If I got down to 135 I'd consider myself in pretty good shape. (130 would be better, but I don't want my goals to be too high.)

Anyway, I decided to get up this morning and work out. I was pumped about this at around 1:00 in the morning. Then I tried to sleep. I couldn't. It was miserable. I laid around for a good hour and a half without falling asleep when I decided to get up and watch TV for a little bit and have some cereal to tide me over till morning. The last time I looked at the clock, it was 4:00. Needless to say, I didn't get up and work out this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment