Monday, December 21, 2009

Carrie Underwears and Dixie Carter

Wow. I haven't blooooogged in two weeks. Crizzazy!

I have been catching up on my Michael K today. Here are a couple of great snippets from the past two days:

Carrie Underwears got engaged over the weekend to Mike Fisher, a hockey player for the Ottawa Senators. The two pieces of boiled broccoli have been heavy petting (you know Carrie is going to keep her vagina to herself until marriage) since last year.
Carrie Underwears better not even think about changing her last name. There's only one famous Carrie Fisher allowed on this planet. Chewbacca will chew a bitch over this!


If Dixie Carter and a magical unicorn made beautiful love in a pool of fermented potatoes during a Sharpie storm, their love child would look and sing just like Beatrice Okulova!

The more I read D-Listed, the more I like it. At first I thought the jokes were mostly about gay sex, but there are some real gems hidden in there every now and then.

As for my real life, everything's basically the same. Still doing the two job thing, although I plan on ending that soon. Initially I said I wasn't going to buy Christmas gifts but I changed my mind. And actually I'm almost completely finished with my shopping although I just started on it yesterday. Woot! Anyway, back to work I guess. I have a long week ahead.

1 comment: