Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Very Brady Christmas

I got my second direct Twitter message from Melissa Peterman today. Awesome!

I put in my two weeks notice at Kroger last night. Get this: So, I type up the notice, fold in half, write my supervisor's name on it, and lay it on the desk when I get there. She was not there (obviously) but I worked with two other ladies last night. Both of them at separate times for some reason went into that office, and...READ THE NOTE. With someone else's name on it. Nosy! And one of them even asked me if it was just too hard for me now that Lori (another girl we worked with who recently left) was gone. Please, bitch! I don't need the support of a coworker to get through the day! What an asinine question!

I plan on going out and doing some serious drinking to celebrate leaving there. Hopefully I can make it that long!

No comments:

Post a Comment