Friday, November 19, 2010

Cherilyn Sarkesian...yes bitches, I know her real name.

When you forget for a minute that Cher is about 83% plastic, she actually can look quite good, especially for her age. Check out this picture: http://dlisted.com/node/39706/images/spl228084_038.jpg Cher and her mother both look twenty years younger than they are. It's amazing. There are more pictures below as well, including a couple with Cher's son Chaz.

Cher has been getting some flack in the press lately for forgetting to call Chaz "him". I say, give the woman a break. Having a transgender child has to be complicated, famous or no. Cher had a daughter named Chastity for 40 years. You can't just immediately remember to say Chaz instead of Chastity and he instead of she after 40 years. She's still adjusting to the change. Plus, the woman's 64 for crying out loud. You can't expect her mind to cooperate all the time.

People should also give her a break because she's fucking Cher. If Cher came up to me and called me Fido and tried to pet me like a dog, I would let her. Because she's Cher.

No comments:

Post a Comment