Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Stevie Challenge - Day 4

Day 04 - Favorite homage to Stevie in film

This is, without a doubt, the scene in School of Rock where Joan Cusack's school principal drunkenly sings "Edge of Seventeen" in a bar. Priceless!

On a sort of Stevie-related note, I'm considering enrolling in an audio engineering certification program of some kind. It's something I've been interested in since watching Destiny Rules, the Fleetwood Mac documentary I mentioned in an earlier Stevie challenge. I'm looking for a change in my life, and pursuing this may be just what I need. I have yet to decide where or when to do this, but I'm looking at SAE in Nashville as a strong possibility. The financial aspect of all this is going to be the major decider, so we'll see what sort of info I can find out about scholarships and financial aid before I make a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment