Thursday, September 9, 2010

Stevie Challenge - Day 6

Day 06 - Least favorite Stevie Nicks album

As I believe I mentioned in an earlier post, all of Stevie's albums fit to certain moods. Having to choose a least favorite, I guess I'd have to go with 1994's Street Angel. It's not a bad album at all; I actually like quite a few of the songs. It's just not full of bona fide hits. Plus, this was after Stevie left Fleetwood Mac and during the time she was addicted to Klonopin. Having just left Fleetwood Mac, she should have had stronger material built up for this album because her good stuff wasn't being saved for the Mac, but the pill addiction had her sort of sedated so she wasn't quite up to par energy-wise. "Blue Denim" just about single-handedly saves this album though. Fan-fucking-tastic song.

No comments:

Post a Comment