Friday, August 6, 2010

Bette Challenge - Day 3

Day 03 – Favorite quote

Being as Bette is filled with wonderful jokes as well as wonderful nuggets of wisdom, this is difficult. My old standby, of course, is "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke!" But I think my favorite Bette-related quote has to be the motto of her All Girl Productions (which no longer exists). The motto was this: "We hold a grudge." I like it because it is very befitting of my own philosophies. I wish I could remember more quotes from interviews instead of just these small little snippets, but these shorter quotes are easier to remember, in addition to being pasted all over the internet to serve as a quick reminder. My mind may not be totally full of Bette to the point that I remember every word she ever uttered, but my heart definitely makes up for what my memory lacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment