Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I am all alone, there is no one here beside me.

I'm a little disappointed today, for a lot of reasons. One of those reasons is because my birthday extravaganza that I had planned for the upcoming weekend isn't going to be as spectacular as I hoped. Secondly, I was going to go through my Bette files on my external hard drive to find a picture for today's challenge. Going through my stuff, I realized that I had deleted all of the pictures I once had. I've cleaned off my computer because I expect it to fail at any moment, and I don't want to lose any files, so I transfered my things to an external hard drive, but decided to delete my celebrity pictures that I had saved because I've "outgrown" that sort of thing. So the pictures I had of Bette, Stevie, Judy Garland, Rosemary Clooney, Agnes Moorehead...all gone. All that was left were the two pictures I have of Bette and Stevie together, and a few collages I had made to use as wallpapers. I understand that I didn't transfer them because they're not "important" and they're not personal documents or pictures or things, but why did I think I wouldn't want them at all anymore? I am terribly sad now.

I'm having a hard time finding good Bette pictures, because no website has a definitive archive. Google searches often bring up "Bette" pictures that aren't of Bette at all, and I don't know what picture I want to use for the one that makes me go UNF. I really want it to be striking, so that other people can see why see makes me go UNF.

Sigh. I'm just a little depressed today. Don't mind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment